• Prime Collins Square Location
• Walking Distance to Southern Cross Station
• Uninterrupted Yarra River, City, and Docklands views
Collins Square is one of Australia’s largest commercial mixed-use developments, seamlessly integrating office space with retail capability over a whole city block on Collins Street. The complex is already home to many global industry leaders. The Executive Centre at Tower Five, the latest addition to Collins Square, offers a corporate address destined for success.
Designed by high-profile architects Woods Bagot, Tower 5 Collins Square features a stunning glass wall façade creating a light filled and spacious entry. Its absolute commitment to innovation and sustainability has earned itself a 5 Green Star rating.
The strategically located Collins Square is right beside the major transport hub of Southern Cross Station, Docklands Sports Stadium and a number of luxurious apartment buildings. The development forms a vital ‘bridge’ between Melbourne’s two major commercial centres: the CBD and Western Precinct.
- Welcoming and professional concierge & waiting area
- Private workspaces from 1 - 200 person capacity with a variety of uninterrupted Yarra River, City, and Docklands views
- Expansive café area serving barista coffee with a variety of seating options including soft furnishings, meeting booths, café tables, coworking bench and round huddle table
- Private meeting rooms and 16 person boardroom featuring AV and VC equipment
- Private hire event space with AV and catering available
- Private call booths
- Facilities area
- Fully furnished plug-and-play workspace
- Professional concierge services with phone answering and mail handling
- Uncapped high-speed internet with onsite IT support
- Discounted meeting room rates
- Workspace usage at other TEC locations
- Daily cleaning and maintenance
- Café with complimentary coffee and teas
- 24/7 access
- End-of-trip facilities
- Community events
*Images are indicative only