• Spacious outdoor balcony
• Ample natural light
• Flexible solutions
Located on the corner of Erskine Street, 66 Clarence St, is an impressive, Mirvac designed building which overlooks Wynyard Park and Darling Harbour. Importantly, it has excellent natural light on 3 sides. Wynyard Station is a short 150m walk and all major bus stops and Barangaroo are close by. It also has secure parking, bicycle racks, showers and lockers in the basement.
Designed as a class leading workspace model by Elizabeth Kirkland, workspace365 is on level 10 & 11 and offers private serviced suites, coworking options, external meeting rooms, covered outdoor balcony and two contemporary break out spaces plus a full service business lounge.
This world class centre features a unique outdoor balcony complete with a green wall, a central staircase connecting the two top floors & offers the latest in contemporary interior design for shared, flexible work spaces. It also has executive meeting rooms of all sizes; one of which seats 22 and opens up for indoor/outdoor functions.
Private suites for 1 or up to 20 staff. With the option of working in your private suite or in a range of quiet zones and breakout spaces including café lounges, an executive kitchen, indoor/outdoor seating, private booths and a work bar.
The building has achieved a 4 star NABERS Energy rating and a 3.5 star NABERS Water rating.
- Business grade hi speed internet
- Unique event space with outdoor balcony
- Two executive kitchen/breakout areas with barista quality coffee and tea
- External conference room with video conferencing - Seating up to 22 people
- High-Quality Reception and Administrative Support
- Enterprise-Grade Technology with Smart Board
- Private Suites, day offices and flexi desks plus coworking options
- 24/7 access
- Car-Parking, bicycle racks, showers and lockers in the basement
- On floor showers
- Excellent natural light