• Art-deco building in Sydney CBD
• Well connected to public transportation
• Community of likeminded business professionals
Our coworking space can be found on Level 10 of the magnificent art-deco style 580 George Street building in the heart of Sydney CBD.
With its origami-inspired aluminium awning, this space is located in the centre of one of Sydney’s most dynamic, vibrant and creative precincts.
Three levels of retail can be found, all linked by a pedestrian underpass to Town Hall railway station.
Our boutique offering overlooks the beautiful Town Hall. The co-working space has proven to be very popular and further growth opportunities are under review. Send us an enquiry to have a chat about your needs and arrange a tour.
• All-inclusive offering
• Private kitchenette and bathrooms
• Town Hall views
• Dedicated meeting room, projector and screens
• A community of over 150 members
• Board & meeting rooms with video conferencing
• Exceptional wellness facilities including 86 secure bike spaces, 16 showers & 276 lockers
• Breakout areas and writable walls
• High-speed business grade Internet. 200 mbs shared speed
Members will love the convenience of the luxury wellness facilities located on level 2, offering 100's of lockers, a fresh towel service, hair dryers and GHD hair-straighteners. Onsite bike storage that is security monitored provides extra certainty when riding to work.
Bathed in natural light the venue offers venues to Town Hall with internal areas purpose built for functional used and aesthetic quality. Signature curved glass, polished concrete and exposed ceilings are inter-mixed with wooden and stone details. Team rooms and meeting rooms are internally located with dedicated desk hugging the windows and main area.
Our space hosts regular get togethers, cocktail making, morning teas, lunch time learning sessions are all on offer. We are a small community but the added benefits of working at 580 George St Space&Co. is getting the opportunity to take part in all the offering that the building offers!