• Space has a modern industrial feel
• Close to Retail and Dining options
• Abundant of Natural Light
Facing a compass of city horizons, our first ever venue sits comfortably in a postmodern structure at the epicentre of commercial, recreational and cultural communities. Situated directly above Melbourne Central station and opposite tram routes that flow across the city, each end of Melbourne is reachable within minutes.
Located on level 12, our new entire floor is purpose-built for teams and custom designed by award-winning architects BVN.
• Be part of a community of 1,000+members
• Relatively low-density workspace
• Library with fireplace offering a quiet sanctuary
• Purpose-built kitchen with cooking facilities
• Healthy working environment with great natural light, high air quality with an abundance of greenery
• First class concierge assist with arranging concert tickets, restaurant reservations, dry cleaning, and much more
• On-site barista cafe in the lobby with breakfast, lunch, and catering options available, ideal for client meetings and casual catch ups
• Private office with additional open plan desks to cater to all team sizes
• 10 meeting rooms for 4 to 30 people
• Multiple collaborative team areas
• Cosy booths for impromptu meetings
• Bespoke workshop space perfect for strategy days
• Lockers to keep excess items
Luxurious wellness facilities with showers, lockers, complimentary towel service, and laundry facilities are conveniently located within the Melbourne Central Tower along with a state-of-the-art secure bike cage with over 400 parking spaces, bike service stations and a bike vending machine
Designed by our very own Space&Co. Melbourne Central Tower members BVN Architects, the space is bathed in natural light. Featuring live greenery over wooden surfaces and open ceilings to create a warm and welcoming environment that you'll never want to leave
We offer member engagement activities that cater to everyone in our community and appreciate that our members are looking for both a professional and enjoyable place to work with a great atmosphere that fosters genuine working relationships. Our members enjoy a multi-use creative design studio space for 30+, informal collaborative project spaces with internal meeting rooms.