• Ample natural light and views
• Sought-after address in Melbourne CBD
• Customised workspaces
Explore a new office space at 360 Collins Street; located between Elizabeth and Queen’s Street, recognised as the popular section of Collins Street. The location is a sought-after address in Melbourne CBD for corporates and professionals.
The building has fully renovated common areas on every floor, brand new end-of-trip facilities, upgraded lobby, hotel-style concierge, and onsite café and dining options.
Situated on the bright and spacious 26th floor of the high zone, the centre offers ample daylight and great open city views. The contemporary business centre design provides a variety of choices from private and secure serviced offices, to customised workspaces. Enterprise grade IT infrastructure and connectivity, meeting rooms, boardrooms, and a large and inviting complimentary business lounge are available.
360 Collins Street Amenities:
- Internet Connection with Uncapped Data (Wi-Fi)
- Dedicated Business Address with Mail Handling
- 24/7 Access to the Office
- 24/7 Security
- Nightly Cleaning
- Facilities and Outgoing Costs (electrical/water)
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- Bookable Meeting Rooms
- Conference & Seminar Rooms
- VoIP & IPT Systems
- IT Services & Support
- Reception Services
- On-site Secure Car Parking
- Disabled Facilities & Access
- Unbranded Reception
360 Collins Street is well-connected to a variety of public transportation at its door step. These include the free zone of the City Circle Tram Line, passing in front of the building, a variety of bus lines, and the Flinders Street Railway Station at a 5-minute walk.