• 24 Hour Liquor License*
• Located within Melbourne's vibrant entertainment precinct
• Multi-level tenancies available
A unique 24-hour liquor license* opportunity within Melbourne CBD’s rapidly growing West End.
26 King Street offers a fantastic opportunity for a number of retail and office purposes, and with a rare 24-hour liquor license*, 26 King Street offers an exceptional chance for a variety of hospitality operators looking to capitalise on Melbourne’s vibrant entertainment precinct.
Situated ideally within the constantly evolving West End, this property offers a phenomenal signage opportunity along King Street, with multi-level tenancies available to be taken as one or to be split.
Key features include
· Proximity to Collins Street and Crown Casino
· Rare 24-hour liquor license* situated within the Western Core Precinct
· Expansive frontage on King Street
· Proximity to transport infrastructure including Southern Cross Station and Flinders Street trams.
Level 2: 237m2