• Located a stone’s throw from beautiful Hyde Park
• Restored heritage building
• Close to Museum Station and easy access to Oxford Street buses
A premium space for growing businesses, located a stone’s throw from beautiful Hyde Park. Hub Hyde Park is a beautifully restored heritage building over five levels. Join a diverse community of thriving businesses and entrepreneurs in a state-of-the-art space.
Once the Winns Department Store, and briefly a cellar for Thomas Hardy Wine, Hub Hyde Park is located in a stunning building with heritage features. Superbly fitted out by HASSELL design, Hub’s facilities and meeting areas are the perfect spaces for you to work towards your own success.
- Rooftop Cafe
- Serviced meeting spaces with catering options
- Fully equipped member kitchen
- Exercise and media studios
- Relaxation room
- Full end-of-trip amenities and much more.
Close to Museum Station and easy access to Oxford Street buses. Hub’s professional development and community events make Hub Hyde Park the best space to grow your business. Additionally, all Hub workspaces are carbon neutral certified through government-led certifier Climate Active.