• 1 minute walk to Chapel Street trams
• 5 minute walk to South Yarra & Hawksburn Train Stations
• Wellness Programs
The Commons South Yarra will be home home to over 500 creative minds.
We believe ideas thrive in healthy environments, so we created an ideal working and living environment, combining creativity and wellness. Our facilities have a maker space, flat lay photography studio, podcast studio, sunken lounge, workshop, conference and meeting rooms, private offices and a shared working space.
To keep things from getting too serious, we also feature a communal space with arcade machines, ping pong arena, brain storming walls and beer and cider on tap.
Located only a few minutes walk from Prahran Market, Jam Factory, South Yarra Train Station and trams into the CBD, South Yarra will have a new home for the curious minds.
A coworking membership includes:
- A keycard for each team member allowing 24/7 access.
- Fibre Optic Broadband with Back Up.
- Dedicated or Open Desk.
- Access to all The Commons locations in Australia.
- Access to our cultural and community events program.
- Access to The Commons wellness program.
- Access to The Commons meeting rooms.