• Brand new location
• Nestled in Cremorne's tech hub
• Close to public transport
The Commons is an ecosystem of businesses and individuals looking to connect, focus and grow.
The Commons Cremorne will be home to over 500 creative minds. We believe ideas thrive in healthy environments, so we will create an ideal working and living environment, combining creativity and wellness.
Our facilities will have a wellness studio, maker space, games room, rooftop garden overlooking the city, meeting rooms, private offices and a shared working space. To keep things from getting too serious, we will also feature a communal space with arcade machines, ping pong table, pool table, a brainstorming wall and beer and cider on tap.
Located at 10-20 Gwynne Street in Cremorne, we will only be a five-minute walk to Swan Street and Richmond Train Station. Our Cremorne location is our largest yet and is in the heart of Melbourne’s bustling tech hub.
A private office membership includes:
- A keycard for each team member allowing 24/7 access
- Fibre Optic Broadband with Back Up
- Fully furnished private office
- Access to all The Commons locations in Australia
- Access to our cultural and community events program
- Access to The Commons wellness program
- Access to The Commons meeting rooms