• Existing Facilities & Specs for Lease
• Commercial, Industrial & Retail Precinct
• Direct Access to Western Port Highway
M1 and M2 Industry Parks are the sites for success, with their strategic location allowing for easy access and excellent exposure to passing traffic. M1 Industry Park has direct access to Western Port Highway (becomes Monash Freeway), ideal for transportation access.
Combined M1 and M2 comprise approximately 120 hectares of commercial and industrial land, and are joined by a 24ha Frank Pellicano Reserve, a conservation and wellness area providing a green aspect, walking trails and covered seating area for occupants and visitors to the estate.
M1 & M2 Industry Parks will benefit from the new link to be constructed between Pound Road West and Remington Drive.
• Multiple entrances and controlled intersections
• Wide roads designed for today’s industry
• Showroom/trade precinct on Western Port Highway
• New M1 Hub mixed-use precinct - Global Local cafe, Commonwealth Bank Business Banking Centre, Como Homes showroom, recruitment services
• Arco Café
• 100 place childcare centre & Crocs play centre/café
• Frank Pellicano Reserve - 24ha conservation and wellness space, including BBQ/picnic area, weight benches and 2.5km of walking trails